Who is the best dentist in Dallas? There is no measurable way to answer this question and claim that one dentist is the best. But every day at Dental Loft, Dr. Rekha Reddy tries to be the best dentist she can be.
A High-Tech Office
Dr. Reddy describes herself as a technophile, and loves to be on the cutting edge of new treatment modalities. Here are some of the technical advances you’ll find in our Dallas office:
- CEREC Crowns milled by a computer in house, while you wait, eliminating the temporary crown and the second appointment
- Impressions taken with a digital scanner, eliminating messy impression materials
- Your medical history taken on an iPad
- Digital x-rays
- Intra-oral photographs to document your dental history
- Invisalign invisible braces manufactured by a computer for precised, controlled straightening of your teeth in half the time of conventional braces
- Bioclear technology for bonding treatments of your front teeth
- Flat-screen TVs in every operatory, so you can watch your favorite Netflix or Hulu show during your appointment.
To stay up-to-date, Dr. Reddy attends continuing education courses at triple the rate required by the state of Texas.
New technology means little without the traditional warmth to back it up. Her testimonials from satisfied patients speak for themselves—she has over 40 5-star reviews on Google. To quote a recent review from Steven G.:
“Everyone at Dental Loft was incredibly nice. My exam was incredibly thorough. I received the most comprehensive cleaning I’ve ever received. We had a thoughtful conversation about my bite and how it was wearing my teeth. Dr. Reddy was so nice and understanding. I’m very sorry I did not switch to Dental Loft sooner. I would recommend them highly.”
At Dental Loft, we are always striving to better ourselves and our patients’ lives. If you’d like an appointment, we’d be happy to see you. You can contact our office at our appointment request page, or give us a call.